Tilemaster Super Flow 30
Tilemaster Super Flow 30 is an ultra-rapid setting and drying, high performance latex based two-part self-levelling floor compound that employs advanced binder system technology, providing an underlayment where a fast-track solution is required. The specially formulated powder component is mixed with the pre-gauged, protein free polymer latex liquid, giving a free-flowing, shrinkage compensated self-levelling floor compound.
Tilemaster Super Flow 30 has excellent flow and adhesion properties making it suitable for a wide range of both commercial and domestic applications. These unique properties ensure that it can be used with confidence without the need to prime the large majority of substrates. It is suitable for use over a wide range of substrates including sand/cement screeds, concrete, flooring grade asphalt/bitumen, ceramic, porcelain and terrazzo tiles, rigid steel, moisture tolerant old adhesive residues, epoxy damp proof membranes and plywood. Once mixed, it will remain workable for 10 – 15 minutes and it will accept light foot traffic after 30 minutes in ideal conditions. Decorative floor coverings can be installed after 90 minutes and ceramic tiles can be applied after 45 – 60 minutes. It can be applied from depths of 2mm – 15mm in one application.
- Install decorative floor coverings after 90 minutes and ceramic tiles after 45-60 minutes
- Apply directly to a DPM within 24 hours without priming
- Suitable for use over old adhesive residues including bitumen
- Moisture tolerant - can be used below a DPM
- Excellent flow and self-levelling properties
- Excellent adhesion properties without priming most substrates
- Ideal for use above underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for timber substrates
- Low odour
- Protein free